Graphic Design Course in Hubli | Photoshop | Illustrator | Premier Pro — Rohit Kittur
This course helps you understand, the three most important components of Graphic Design.
Raster, Vector & Video Editing.
Software's you gonna learn for these 3 components are Photoshop(Raster), Illustrator(Vector) & Premier Pro(Video Editing).
GD CLASS 1:
- What is Raster, Vector & Video Editing?
- Introduction of Photoshop and why it is used?
- Creation of new canvas size and workspace.
- Move Tool
- Foreground Color(alt+backspace), Background Color(ctrl+backspace), Undo(ctrl+alt+z), Redo(cltr+shift+z)
- Selection Tools(rectangular marquee, elliptical marquee, lasso, polygonal lasso, magnetic lasso, quick selection, magic wand), Properties(+shift add selection, +alt sub selection, alt+shift intersect selection), Feather, Style, Inverse, Deselect(ctrl+d), Check anti-alias, Layer via copy(ctrl+j)
- Layers in Photoshop(Background, Normal Layer, New Layer, Delete layer, Group layer, Opacity, Fill, Locks(transparent pixels, image pixels, lock position, lock all), Blending Modes.
GD CLASS 2:
- Crop Tool(ratio, delete cropped pixels, content aware), Perspective Crop tool, Slice Tool(creating & deleting slices, slice option, saving slices(export>save for web))
- Brush Tool(brush panel(rightclick), shortcut for size(alt+mouse drag right/left (or) use  ), shortcut for hardness(alt+mouse drag up/down), +shift for straight line, brush blending mode)
- Clone Stamp Tool(+alt source point, unclick align for same source, windows>clone source>different saved sources> horizontal/vertical clone)
- Healing Brush Tool(spot healing, healing & patch tool)
- cltr+e to merge layers.
GD CLASS 3:
- Fill Dialogue(shift+backspace) > Contents > preserve transparency, content aware.
- Content Aware Move Tool(transform on drop), Extend, Merge and copy(ctlr+alt+shift+e)
- Eraser Tool(difference between erasing on locked background layer and normal layer, Magic Eraser(same as magic wand)
- Change Image Size(image>image size) (alt+ctrl+i)
- Blur Tool, Sharp Tool(Highlight), Smudge Tool.
- 1. Layer Mask(paint black to remove and white to add, (a) first select with selection (b) Second click layer mask, +shift on mask to disable, +alt on mask to edit in main area, link & unlink)
- 2. layer Mask(black&white = image>adjustment>black&white, alt+mask to hide layer)
- Pen Tool(anchor points, shape & path, curve handles, +alt to close handles, fill & stroke, stroke options, Convert Anchor Point Tool +alt on anchor point(creates curve handles), add anchor point, delete anchor point, Direct Selection Tool, path>right click>selection(ctrl+enter), vector mask)
GD CLASS 4:
- Vector Shapes(properties>width/height>x-axis/y-axis>corner roundness), Saving your own shape(path selection tool>define custom shape)
- Clipping Mask(alt+click in middle of two layer)
- Dodge Tool(bright), Burn Tool(dark), Sponge Tool(saturate)
- Gradient Tool(types of gradient, custom gradients)
- Pattern Stamp Tool(creating our own>rectangular marque>edit>define patter)
- Type Tool(fonts, size, anti aliasing, align, wrapped text, character & paragraph panel, type on path with selection tool, create work path, convert to shape), Layer Style
GD CLASS 5:
- Blend If
- Vanishing Point(select all pasting layer>cut/copy>new layer>filter>vanishing point)
- Face Aware Liquify(filter>liquify)
- Puppet Wrap (Remove background before wrapping)(Edit>puppet wrap)
- Adjustments( Brightness & contrast, levels(ctlr+l), adjustment layer, curves, sharpen(filter>other>high pass>hard light), exposure)
GD CLASS 6:
- Adjustments( Vibrance, hue(color) & saturation, color balance, photo filter, channel mixer, gradient map)
GD CLASS 7:
- Introduction of Illustrator and why it is used?
- Creation of new canvas size and workspace
- Selection Tool(Resize handles, move, rotate, duplicate object(+alt click), repeat(ctrl+d))
- Fill & Stroke
- Direct Selection Tool(Anchor points, curve handles, anchor point tool)
- Pen Tool(reflect, average & join(using direct selection tool(ctrl+alt+shift+j)), image tracing)
- Shape Builder Tool
GD CLASS 8:
- Paint Brush & Blob Brush Tool
- Pencil Tool, Smooth Tool, Path Eraser Tool, Shaper Tool, Join Tool
- Eraser Tool, Scissor Tool, Knife Tool
- Rotate Tool
GD CLASS 9:
- Color, Swatches & Gradient
- Type Tool, Area Type Tool, Path Tool, Touch Type Tool, Creating Outline(shift+ctrl+o)
- Draw Inside, Clipping Mask
- Mesh Tool, Symbol Sprayer Tool
- Blend Tool (ctrl+alt+b) (Replace spine)
GD CLASS 10:
- Perspective Grid Tool, Perspective Selection Tool
- Live paint Tool(Image trace>expand)
GD CLASS 11:
- Logo Design, Types(Emblem, Logotype or Wordmark, Monogram or Lettermark, Brand Mark or Pictorial Mark, Abstract Logo Mark, Mascot, Combination Mark), Mind Mapping
- Business Card / Visiting Card
- Flyer / Brochure Design
GD CLASS 12:
- Introduction of Premiere Pro and why it is used?
- User Interface
- Project Window(Importing files, different views, bin)
- Source Window(Mark in, mark out, video & audio only, insert, overwrite, step forward & back, export frame)
- Sequence & Timeline(New Sequence, toggle tracks & audio, deleting from sequence, sequence zoom in & out(+alt scroll), snap
GD CLASS 13:
- Selection Tool(Select, trim)
- Track Select Forward(+shift for single track), Track Select Backward
- Ripple Edit Tool, Rolling Edit Tool, Rate Stretch Tool( Speed/duration, reverse speed)
- Razor Tool(ctrl+k)(shift+delete for ripple delete, +shift click to cut multiple tracks(ctrl+shift+k))
- Slide Tool
- Transition(effects control, effects>video transition)
GD CLASS 14:
- Motion(Position x axis & y axis, scale, manual motion(uniform scale), rotation, anchor point)
- Toggle Animation(Key frames, video key frame(+ctrl))
- Pen Tool, Show Video Keyframes(Timeline display settings)
- Masking (Mask expansion, mask feather, mask path)
GD CLASS 15:
- Type Tool (Legacy title, properties, rolling & crawling)
- Video Effects (Adjustment layers)
- Audio Track Mixer, Audio Clip Mixer
GD CLASS 16:
- Motion Poster
- Render & Export